June 2018 - T&M Newsletter
MEET WITH IRCOL 600/6000:
The largest collimator to test VERY LONG FOCAL LENGTH cameras (visible and IR), with an autonomous mechanical structure.
We recently developed and manufactured a collimator with outstanding performances allowing to:
- Test very long focal length visible & infrared cameras;
- Simulate spatial frequencies up to 50 cy/mrad;
The IRCOL 600/6000 is suitable with the most effective electro-optical systems on the market, with the highest resolution!
A CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY:
- True optical aperture: 600mm
- Focal length: 6m
- Compact: <4m long!
- Diffraction-limited on axis
The HGH collimator has been designed to provide a robust mechanical structure in which optical components are secured. It ensures optimal protection and rugged strength for shipment.
The HGH standard collimators - the IRCOL series - cover all your visible and infrared cameras' testing needs!
- Test any kind of electro-optics systems: infrared cameras, visible cameras, night cameras, laser range finders + measure the alignment of all these optical channels and their mechanical axis
- Highly configurable: switch from one configuration to another easily
- Rugged mechanical structure
- Optical performances proven by the wavefront measurements
- All standard collimators are available within 1 month!